Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Back At Work

Having gotten down to 280 emails, I was petrified about what would happen when I returned from vacation. Oddly, it wasn't bad -- my total just topped 600. Now I have to see if I can maintain the system I devised. It's still difficult figuring out how to sort out various story ideas and distinguish them from research files.

It was fun at Easter at church. One of the retired ladies told me that she has cleaned up her entire paper-laden dining room thanks to me. So, this has been satisfying. One person wrote in that she has my article taped to her bathroom mirror for inspiration. I told her I tape mine to my bathroom mirror too, but that's too avoid looking at myself! Sometimes you need a cup of coffee before that's a safe bet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home