Friday, April 07, 2006

I'm Taking My Shovel and Going Home

It's 8 p.m. on a Friday night and I'm done Digging Out for now. My stories are written and should appear in the Inquirer on Sunday and Monday. My desk is relatively neat. Emails are down to 280. I wanted to get to 200, but enough is enough. I'm not quitting though. Zero is my goal!

Next week I'll be off, so I won't be blogging at all. When I get back, we'll pick up where we left off. I hope you've enjoyed reading this. Please let me know what you thought of the whole series.

Thanks for all your help and support.

3 Comments:

Blogger CScott said...

I've really enjoyed both your blog postings and your articles. It's inspirational to see a "regular person" who struggles (as I do) in several areas yet is making such great progress. Thanks for sharing your experiences and learning process with us.

Carmelita

1:01 PM  
Anonymous Gretchen Kat said...

Got in on your series late, but will try to read all of it- my own approach is and always has been, I don't care how messy it looks to other people, as long as I can put my hands on anything I need right away. I just think you need a friend to kind of hang around and work on your system for a few weeks for free.

10:56 AM  
Blogger V said...

Enjoy your vacation!
V

1:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home